In some cases the 8no pontoons may not be required; the pontoon system is very versatile and can be configured according to meet the required size.
The long reach 360° excavators are fitted with 3D GPS systems to ensure a high level of accuracy for dredging, trench excavations, mooring installations, rock breaking, piling and any works where detailed design drawings can be supplied and uploaded to the machines GPS.
We can supply a number of work boats with experienced and qualified personnel. All of our vessels carry the appropriate Department of Tourism, Transport and Sport Licences and have operated in the UK under the MCA codes of practice.
Due to the integrated nature of our equipment and services we can offer a cost effective, high quality service for any marine project.
Marine Specialists has an established history of providing marine support to civil engineering companies involved in the Marine Sector. Over the last fourteen years we have provided a range of services on some of the largest marine civil engineering projects in Ireland. We operate both as Main and Sub-contractors and can provide a range of services including:
- Commercial diving and underwater engineering support services
- Barge and vessel hire
- Marina Installations
- Rock armour installation
- Mooring system design and installations
- Refurbishment and remedial works
- Coating removal and applications on Marine Structures
- Underwater concrete pumping
- Underwater shuttering design and installations
- Trench excavations and Pipe installations
- Outfall and water intake pipe installations
- Access solutions for Marine Structures
- Underwater cutting and welding services
- Specialists in Scour protection, coastal protection works & rock armour installation
- Sub Marine Cable installations
Our investment programme in plant, equipment and staff training ensures that we operate to the highest standards.
Don’t take our word for it look at some of our previous projects and client recommendations and make up your own mind.